Hopeful

Denise H.
on 6/15/03 3:10 pm - Hollywood, FL
I am currently in the stages of getting my request submitted to the insurance. I have Aetna PPO. Has anyone recently received approval from Aetna PPO. I have a BMI of 42. When I have this surgery it will be with Dr. Marema at Holly Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale. I am really hoping to get this surgery done and get a second chance to really live to my fullest capacity. I am anxious to have everything submitted and approved. Thanks for listening.
DONNA H.
on 6/15/03 3:37 pm - PEMBROKE PINES, FL
hi d, i am having my surgery at c.c. in weston by raul rosenthal, i have aetna hmo, i am still waiting for approval, but know a few w/ aetna, both ppo and hmo who were covered
Melinda O.
on 6/16/03 4:31 pm - Fort Myers, FL
Hi Donna and Denise, I too have Atena PPO and I am seeing Dr Rosenthal at the Cleveland Clinic, I recently completed all my tests, and have had my paperwork submitted to Insurance. I am waiting Patiently...for approval. Did your friends Donna have to be on a supervised diet before approval? I have heard some people say they were denied cause they did not have that. Please let me know, signed chewing fingernails BAD.....lol Melinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views