Dr. Benitez is not the only one

April D.
on 6/15/03 1:13 pm - Cape Coral, FL
When I started on my quest for a bariatric surgeon, I could not find one closer than Tampa. However, when my mother's boss also decided to have surgery, she found surgeon Dr. Mark Liberman at the Florida Cleveland Clinic in Naples. She has had her surgery & is doing great. I am now Dr. Liberman's patient, have JUST rec'd surgery approval from my insurance company, and am scheduled for surgery on Aug. 4th. If you live in the Ft. Myers/Naples area, check Dr. Liberman out. I had a wonderful experience with all of the doctors and staff that I encountered at the Clinic!! There is a support group meeting every 3rd Tuesday of the month and anyone interested is welcome to attend. I attended last month and the group varied from those just starting out, those a few weeks out from surgery, to a few who were 1.5 - 2 yrs. post-op.
Linda Ann E.
on 6/16/03 3:04 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
I have heard alot of good things about Dr. Liberman in Naples and would love to be able to go thru his office, but for me I have to loose some weight before I can go to him...he has certain BMI/Weight limit, I am in the process of tryin to loose some of the weight to possibly fall into this limit, if not his office staff has been kind enough in referin me to the Cleveland Clinic in Weston, which I have heard nothing but good reviews from patients there too... Best to you on your up comin surgery, see u on the other side....woooooooohoooooooo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views