I got my date and approval! 7/21!

Jacki P.
on 6/14/03 9:02 am - Altamonte Springs, Fl
All systems go! I'm ecstatic but also very nervous. I asked the Man upstairs to bring me this far and he has.And I pray to Him to carry me through my surgery safely and walk beside me through the never-ending journey I am about to take. I welcome good health and appearance. Please everyone keep me in your thoughts.
Donna N.
on 6/14/03 9:32 am - Lakeland, Fl
You will most definatly be in my thoughts and my prayers. Donna
ANITA R.
on 6/14/03 10:11 am - Oviedo, FL
That's GREAT news Jacki! I go in for my initial consultation with Dr. Overcash (Ocala) on 6/16/03 and have already done most of the doctor visit prior to this visit. I am so excited that things have been coming into place for me and hope the same for your journey. I live here in Oviedo and would love to chat sometime (407-977-4382). Anita Rogers ([email protected])
Rhonda
on 6/14/03 4:17 pm - Winter Park, FL
Jacki, I live in Winter Park and I would be interested to know who your doctor is. I have't found one in this area. Good luck with your surgery! [email protected]
Stacey H.
on 6/15/03 2:03 am - Panama City, FL
Jacki: Congratulations! You will do just fine! Life is going to change dramatically for you, for all of us WLS patients. You'll be in my prayers. Stacey, Panama City, Florida
Janice T.
on 6/15/03 2:18 pm - Orlando, FL
Jackie - Congratulations and best wishes as you begin your WLS journey. And a wonderful journey it is...You'll be amazed! God Bless for a speedy recovery. Janice
Teresa J.
on 6/16/03 4:32 am - Jacksonville, FL
Congratulations Jacki!!!I'll be praying for your speedy recovery.Peace and blessings.
Robin W.
on 6/16/03 11:07 am - Sanford, FL
Jacki, I am so happy for you. I can't wait until I get my date and approval. I'm still in the very early stages. Everyone like you who poists a date and approval keeps my hopes up high. Thanks!
Melinda O.
on 6/16/03 4:35 pm - Fort Myers, FL
congratulations Jackie on your great news on starting a glorious thin sexy life!!You will be in my prayers for a fast painfree recovery. You Go Girl!! Melinda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views