waiting for approval

exc98765
on 6/14/03 8:44 am - deltona, fl
hi...I am new to this web site and have been so inspired by all that I have read....Dr. Jawad in Ocala will be doing my surgery if I can only get Insurance approval...they stated that I need 12 months of Dr supervised wightloss which I do not have...if I have to wait another 12 months I wont need the surgery because I will be dead,... I have been told to just to just right a diet history that is where I am having the problem can't remember when, who and what ...can anyone help...
Donna N.
on 6/14/03 9:36 am - Lakeland, Fl
What helped me was to go back through my family pictures...they helped me remember what and when I was doing what diet. (Did that make sence?) I also scanned some, and put them all together with my weight/diet history. This way the insurance co. has pictures along with dates, and a recollection of what diets you were doing. Unbelievably I came up with 20 years worth of dieting and programs that I could document, starting at age 13! I havn't sent mine in to the insurance company yet, but I hope that this will work for me. Donna
exc98765
on 6/14/03 2:04 pm - deltona, fl
Donna..thanks for the input...I will be sure to give it a try
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr