Dr. Nye

Kathleen L.
on 6/13/03 4:22 pm - Pensacola, FL
Hi everyone, I am having surgery with Dr. Nye sometime this year. Not exactly sure just when. I met with him and was very impressed. I would like to hear from other patients of his concerning post-op complications and how they were handled. We owe it to ourselves and our families to do due diligence as we make these life altering decisions. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kathy Pensacola
Patty.W
on 6/14/03 5:34 pm
Kathy, I had open rny done by Dr. Nye last Sept. I am 9 months out. Started at 239 and am down to 156. I have had no complications. I made every checkup appt that has been scheduled and my labs have been perfect. I depended a lot on the information and research I did on this website. Dr. Nye is a great surgeon (he also repaired a hernia for my husband), but he is a very busy man and sometimes doesn't seem to remember you. That's OK cause he did a really good job for me. I went in on a Wednesday morning and was home by Friday evening. I know several people who have had him operate on them and they are all fine with no surgical complications. Good luck on your journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views