I GOTTA DATE!!!

Jackie T.
on 6/6/03 12:55 pm - Atoka, TN
OMG~ I just wanted everyone to know, I HAVE A DATE!!! June 26th. Madeline from Dr. Overcash's office called me this afternoon to set me up with a date. She said she was pretty much open but I figured I would stick with the date they sent to my insurance cause I have planned everything around that date. I knew I was approved for that date at the beginning of the week. She said that I could get in for surgery as soon as June 13th. I was like WOW!! But decided to stay with the 26th. There is so much to prepare for. I will be a "LOSER" before the end of the month. YIPPEE!!!! : )
John B.
on 6/7/03 3:11 am
Congrats! Best of luck to you.
samizaki
on 6/7/03 3:36 am - Orange City, FL
Congrats. It is so exciting to get your date and realize what has seemed like a dream for such a long time is going to become a reality. I wish you the best.
Teresa J.
on 6/7/03 5:36 am - Jacksonville, FL
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!I am so happy for you.My prayer is that the time will fly between now and 6/26.I wish you all the best WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Teresa
Robin W.
on 6/8/03 8:56 am - Sanford, FL
Congratulations, Jackie! I am waiting for a call from Dr. O's office to set up my initial appointment. How long did it take from the first letter to getting a date? Another friend, here in FL, has done so well after her procedure that I am as anxious as a cat expecting kittens to get this done! Please keep us all informed on how you fare. Robin
Alan G.
on 6/13/03 2:19 am - north lauderdale, Fl
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It was a good move on your part waiting for that date. It gives you more time to realize what you are doing and gives you time to set up your support system (both are extremely important for your well being) I was a loser on 3/6/02 and am still losing so far 170 lbs and 24" from my waste (not misspelled). I hope your surgery is quick and uneventful and you have the cheering squad in place to help you along in your road to losing. Best of luck. Alan
Robin W.
on 6/13/03 9:47 am - Sanford, FL
Congratulations, Jackie! I will be seeing Dr. Overcash for the first time on Manday the 30th. Looks like they work pretty fast. Are you having the lap or the open? Robin in Sanford
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views