I love this place!

Melody L.
on 6/4/03 2:58 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
Well I just got home from a long trip to Weston to meet Dr. Rosenthal and let me tell you first of all I am not a rich person, I have 4 kids on summer break. I am on disability and cant walk or stand to much. But after seeing him I fully believe he is going to help me make this lifestyle change worth everything I am going thru right now. I am so excited about all he has told me and I am so impressed on how wonderful the whole office down there is. The trip was well worth it and I cant wait for surgery which if I do everything I am supposed to will be in September!!! I love this DR.!
Alan G.
on 6/13/03 2:35 am - north lauderdale, Fl
Melody, Sounds like you went to the Cleveland Clinic. Excellent place I understand. Very supportive staff. You sound like you will make and ideal candidate for GBS. Now for the hard part, getting the insurance company to go along with it. Just be persistent and patient. Also remember the surgery is not the end of your problems, it is only the beginning of a lifelong journey that you will be responsible for taking. Make sure your children are made totally aware of what you are doing and why you are doing it. They are never to young to know. Also explain to them what kinds of help they are going to be to you such as daily walks with you before or after school. Make sure they know NO MORE MACDONALDS (at least for a while). I am 15 mo post op and am almost at goal, so I speak from experience. Good luck on your road to being a BIG LOSER (100+)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views