Tomorrow is the day!!!

heather S.
on 5/18/03 12:31 pm - palm bay, fl
Well this is my first post on this board... My name is Heather, I am 29 and live in Melbourne, Florida (really Palm Bay). My surgeon is Dr. Tenewitz who I really am happy with. I go in tomorrow- MONDAY 19th!!! and my new life begins. I pray that everyone journey is sucessfull- wether they are pre-op or post-op...
Jackie T.
on 5/18/03 1:32 pm - Atoka, TN
Good Luck and BEST WISHES to you Heather. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Everything will be wonderful. : )
Charlene W.
on 5/18/03 2:48 pm - Melbourne, FL
Heather, The very best of wishes are coming your way from me to you. I live in Melbourne and Dr. T is my doctor as well. He did my surgery on March 11 of this year. He is a good doctor and you will be well taken care of at Holmes Regional. You will be amazed at how well you do and how quickly you will begin to lose weight. This surgery is nothing short of a miracle. On the second day remember all the things that you have been told ahead of time. Get up and walk as soon as possible. By the third day the wicked gas pains will hit and walking is the best thing for them. I chose to walk late at night when the hallways were less crowded so I could "get it out". Felt better instantly. I hope I did not gross you out or anything. Just one of those things that no one really tells you about. You will have a few visitors from the support group. They are all very nice. I do not remember much of what we talked about since they came the second morning and I was under a lot of morphine at the time. But it was nice to have someone come there and visit you that has been through it all. Take care and try to sleep tonight. Hugs, Charlene Watts
Brenda W.
on 5/23/03 8:44 am
Hope everything went ok and you're firmly on the losing side and out of as much pain as possible. Have a good rest and start envisioning all the wonderful things you're going to be able to do soon. Congratulations! Brenda Fort Walton Beach, FL
ANITA R.
on 5/27/03 6:30 am - Oviedo, FL
Heather - Congradulations and best of luck! My thoughts and prayers are with you - let us know how things go.
Jazi in N FL W.
on 5/28/03 8:41 am - Lake City, FL
Heather, You should a LOSER now. Congratulations and hope this finds you improving daily. Hope to hear from you soon.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views