Medicare and Medicaid in Florida

Charlene W.
on 5/17/03 6:35 am - Melbourne, FL
I have a dear friend that lives in the Sarasota area. She has multiple co-morbities and desparately needs this surgery. Her problem lies in the fact that she only has Medicare and Medicaid for her insurance. Does anyone know of a FL doctor who will do the RNY for her without wanting large amounts of money up front? She is willing to travel some for the surgery. She has family in the Ocala area but is not having much luck with the doctors there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] put obesity help in the subject line since I tend to delete things that look like junk mail. Charlene
Melody L.
on 6/4/03 3:30 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
HI I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE CLEVELAND CLINIC FROM MY CONSULTATION WITH DR ROSENTHAL I STAYED AT THE AMERISUITE DOWN THERE 69.00-79.00 A NIGHT AND ITS REAL CLOSE TO THE HOSPITAL. THE ONLY OUT OF POCKET CHARGE I AM RECIEVING IS TO PAY FOR THE NUTRIONIST THE # THERE IS 1-877-463-2010. GOOD LUCK
Melinda O.
on 6/5/03 4:36 am - Fort Myers, FL
Hi Charlene, My name is Melinda and I am presently a patient of Dr Rosenthal in Weston Florida. I live in the Fort Myers area (SW FLA) I have a friend who is on Medicare and she is going to be seeing Dr. Benetiz in Fort Myers. However, he is just starting his pratice here he transfered here from Ft Lauderdale he used to be with the Maramar Group. He is excellent and accepts Medicaid. I don't have a phone number however, he is working out of the Southwest Florida Regional Medical Hospital on Winkler Ave. in Fort Myers. they would be able to help you, his full name is Dr Leonard Benetiz. Hope this helps.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views