Tring to find someone to talk too...

Patty W.
on 5/8/03 1:43 pm - Plant City, FL
I am 38 years old recently divorced a mother of 2 teenagers and 3 weeks post op. I feel so alone sometimes I just wish there were someone close by to talk to. To meet with to support each other. I live in Plant City FL and Work in Valrico FL. I just would like to find a support group or just a person to to talk to that shares what I am going through. Please Email me if you know what I am going through.
Mrs. Rich
on 5/9/03 10:45 am - Melbourne, FL
Pat, I know how you feel. I live alone (Melbourne on the Space Coast) and sometimes I feel so alone on my journey. I wish I lived closer, but I do from time to time head to Tampa to visit my brother. If you want to exchange emails and phone numbers, I'm at [email protected] Jen RnY 11/12
mmagruder
on 5/15/03 2:36 am - Valrico, FL
Patty, I live in Valrico and am a stay-at-home Mom. I had my DS 3.5 years ago. Maybe we can meet for lunch one day. Feel free to email me if you want! [email protected]
Charlie
on 5/15/03 3:51 am - Daytona Beach, FL
Patty...hang in there. It gets better. Pretty soon you'll be so happy and self confident. There are a lot of us out here. You might consider finding (or starting) a local support group. I will be attending one this evening in Daytona. My surgeon is in Jacksonville and thats 2 hours away. So I go to this 'generic' support group meeting and it really helps. You make new friends and learn a lot. I'm a little too far away since I'm at the north end or Brevard County on the Space Coast. But keep coming here and we'll all get to know each other. Love and Hugs Charlie The Old Surfer Girl
anne G.
on 5/17/03 4:31 am
Patty I'm in Plant City, over near Antioch Park. I know exactly what your thinking and feeling. Feel free to email at [email protected] You can find my profile under 2-19-02 anne g aka wild thing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views