OT: How to change State of residence under Avitar

wings
on 8/22/09 12:08 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Hi guys, I moved to Ft. Myers Beach June 2009 and I would like to change the info under my Avatar.  I am also working on revision from lap band to DS with Dr. Husted. 

I did e-mail OH couple weeks ago and ask how to do this and I have gotten no response, which I find unusual cause they usually get back with ya pretty quick. 

If anyone knows how I can do this please chime in. 

Thanks,
Wings
Redhaired
on 8/22/09 12:33 am - Mouseville, FL
In the upper right hand corner of the screen you will see "my account".  Click on that.  Next click on "status".  When on that page you will Status then underneath that you will see written in blue "I've got a date" next to that written in grey is "My surgeon"  click on that and select your surgeon from the drop down menu.

Red

wings
on 8/22/09 9:00 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Thank you Red, I have been trying to change that for 2 months lol.  It might have taken two trys today but with your help it is done. 
Thanks again,
wings
Redhaired
on 8/22/09 9:18 am - Mouseville, FL

It looks good.  I am so happy the instructions worked.  Now we just have to wait for the day you change revision to DS!

debosb
on 8/23/09 7:18 pm - largo, FL
How do I change the Location, I moved  to Florida,

dec
Redhaired
on 8/23/09 9:35 pm - Mouseville, FL
Click on my account in the upper right corner of the screen.  Once there you will see "Settings" then under that you will see little grey squares click on the grey square that says "general" and under that you will see "contact".  Click on contact and there will be a place to enter address information. 

Red

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views