Hi Everyone

Sept 11, is my DATE!!!!!!! I am so excited

I appreciate all experiences.  shared

To new Beginnings

deb

\

Redhaired
on 8/21/09 12:36 am - Mouseville, FL
Good luck.  I hope it goes well for you.

Red

cordel75
on 8/26/09 7:20 am - Butler, PA
Hi Deb I go in a week before you on 09/04/09 I am so excited. I can't wait and am on my first week of my pre op diet. Things are going good so far but it is hard!!!

Best of Luck to you!!!
Cortney

Surgery - Lap Band / Date: 09/04/09 - AP Large (14cc band): Highest Weight - 310 / Surgery Weight - 284 / Current (lowest) Weight - 223 / Goal Weight - 145
Revision Surgery - Sleeve / scheduled: 12/02/14:  Highest Weight - 295  Surgery Weight - ???  Current Weight - 282  Goal Weight - 145

debosb
on 8/30/09 8:48 pm, edited 8/30/09 8:48 pm - largo, FL
Hi

It is sooo good to talk to someone about  what we have to go through!

How is the pre op diet goin;   Sunday was not a good day for me; family stuff.....  so I ate a chicken breast  and small salad.........There I said it   make it go away!!!!  

My cousin in Kentucky had the lap band; her diet was liquids, not a programed  diet...

Good luck to you, I am excited, I haven't stoppped smiling....I will keep you in thoughts this weekend

Deb
debosb
on 8/30/09 8:51 pm - largo, FL
Can you tell me how you got the weight loss ticker on your profile?

thanks again

deb
debosb
on 9/4/09 12:29 pm - largo, FL
How are you???

Best of health to you!!!!

Debby
cordel75
on 8/31/09 3:10 am - Butler, PA
Deb -

I am getting really excited. Specially since I just got my clearance from the cardiologist for surgery.

WOOO HOOO!!!

To add a ticker through OH, sign in. Go to MY OH tab then go to Health Tracker. In there will be a tab for tickers and widgets. And then you just make a ticker and click to have it added to your signature and it should then show up.

You may also need to go to settings - Message Board then click the enable signature in there to make sure it shows up or to add any extra comments you might like to add.

It is nice talking with people that are going through the same thing at the same time.

I post a lot on another message board and made a Yahoo Group for all of us getting banded in Sept. If you would like to join please do.

It is -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/banded909/join
Please feel free to join, it is open to anyone being banded in aug/sept/oct.

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts this week. :)

How is your pre op diet going?

It was rough for me the first few days but now that I am in my second week it seems a bit easier...but I do miss food.

Okay have a great Monday!!!

Surgery - Lap Band / Date: 09/04/09 - AP Large (14cc band): Highest Weight - 310 / Surgery Weight - 284 / Current (lowest) Weight - 223 / Goal Weight - 145
Revision Surgery - Sleeve / scheduled: 12/02/14:  Highest Weight - 295  Surgery Weight - ???  Current Weight - 282  Goal Weight - 145

debosb
on 9/4/09 12:32 pm - largo, FL
Hi

I tried to go to the banded group, no luck

deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here