Disney Vacation coming up...closest GNC?

lizdotcom99
on 8/15/09 12:16 pm
RNY on 07/13/09 with
Hello!

I will be at the Happiest Place in the World next month and will need to get myself to a GNC for some Isopure!!!!

Can anybody tell me how far away from Disney a GNC would be located?  we won't have a car....so mileage would be appreciated so that I could figure out cab fare too.

While I am so exctied about this vacation, I am a bit nervous as I will be exactly 2 months out at that point. 

So far Isopure is the only protein drink I seem to be able to tolerate...but flying with bottles for 7 days just isn't gonna work!!!

thanks in advance for your thoughts on this!!

Liz

On the road to a whole new me and a  shopping spree!!!
Liz

Jazelle Hall
on 8/15/09 2:42 pm, edited 8/15/09 2:42 pm - Orange Park, FL
RNY on 08/07/06 with
Since I work for GNC in Jacksonville let me see where the nearest one is for you. I know Gainsville has one for sure. 

7830 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Kissimmee, FL 34747
Get Directions
(407) 396-6242

The closes one I can see is here. - Jaz

PS tell them the Manager from 103rd St Jacksonville sent you. Jazelle.
 Lost 170 now between 150-160. Century Cards  go to http://swords.cc/ohcc/oh_card.html Just copy one of the cards styles there and use a paint program to put your name on it and save as a gif or jpeg. Sorry I can't do up seperate cards any more.

lizdotcom99
on 8/16/09 12:11 am
RNY on 07/13/09 with

Thanks!!!   If i make it there, I will be sure to let them know you went me!!!!

I just looked at the website and see they have isopure in plastic bottles!!  I may just have to pack some in my suitcase and check it!!!

Hard to believe I will be headed to Disney at least 50 pounds lighter than my last visit in December!!!

Thanks again!!!

Liz

On the road to a whole new me and a  shopping spree!!!
Liz

Redhaired
on 8/16/09 1:15 pm - Mouseville, FL
If you are going to be at Disney without a car -- keep in mind that the local buses do go to Disney.  They run pretty much on time and are safe.  You can get information at golynx.com .  There is even a trip planner where you can put in your address and the address you are going to and get the exact routes and timetables that you will need.

Red

nanamickey
on 8/16/09 5:34 pm
Go on line, to a GNC , they will direct you to the nearest place in Orlando.
Or just order from online and have it delivered to where you are going to stay.
Have a fun time at Disney
                                                              Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views