BCBF FED Insurance

debosb
on 8/8/09 8:22 pm - largo, FL
Hi everyone

I'm new... excited about the journey.. I have completed the paperwork, Psych. MD  paperwork OK.

Dr.Rehnke office said I need a 6 month weight loss . When I called Insurance rep. I was told this could be waived; if all other criteria is met.

My question

Does anyone have experience with this.. The hardest part is the waiting; as everyone here knows.

Thanks

deb
Cruisinpat
on 8/9/09 11:36 am
I have the same insurance and did not have to do the 6-month weight loss. Good luck to you.
Pat

debosb
on 8/18/09 2:03 pm - largo, FL
Hi Pat

Can you give me more info?  I am nervous. The rep from Dr Rehnke office called and ask me if I wanted to submit the packet without  the 6 month weight loss doc. I  gave the ok to submit. I decided the wait  would be the same, with a chance this would be approved. If not I'll get the 6 month....

Thanks

deb
Cruisinpat
on 8/18/09 10:51 pm
Hi Deb

I don't know if the 6 month thing is new. I do know that what my doc had to send was a weight history of the past 5 years. Thank God I was going to the doctor for check ups for that many years. I contacted my GP and they faxed the weight record for each year. The worse that will happen is that you will have to do the 6 month loss thing.
Good luck on your journey. WLS is an amazing gift that I have been and a new start to life. Keep positive thoughts as you move forward!

Pat

debosb
on 8/20/09 12:19 am - largo, FL
HI!!!!!

My surgery date  is Sept 11!!!!!!!!  the 6-month diet plan  was not an issue!!!!!  i am soooooo excited............

I have not stopped smiling......Thank you for your support...

New Beginnings!!!!!!

deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views