The hard part, I think is the waiting........

Shannon Neel
on 8/5/09 11:12 am - Chattahoochee, FL
I'm ready to get approved, have surgery and start losing weight.......BCBS Florida ...I hope it dont take to long.....

Kari B.
on 8/6/09 9:07 am - Saint Cloud, FL
I know how you feel, I have done the 6 month diet for the insurance and and awaiting approval also. Hang in there, you are not alone.
debosb
on 8/8/09 8:25 pm - largo, FL
Hi Kari

I have BC  BS FED     Florida,also Dr Rehnke is the surgeon. Did you attempted to get a waiver on the 6 month diet plan?  The Insurance rep this is possible, Which I plan to try..Good Luck to you

deb
Kari B.
on 8/8/09 11:37 pm - Saint Cloud, FL
HI Deb,
I have United Health Care State of Florida and they will under no cir****tances change the 6 month plan. It went very quickly, I am just finishing up the tests that my doctor requires and awaiting approval. I was told that your doctor used to be able to write a letter of necessity and the insurance would approve it, but my policy with UHC will not allow it. Good luck and I hope that it works for you.
Kari
debosb
on 8/9/09 3:55 am - largo, FL

hI

Thank you. I will check with my doctor. I believe my family did write a Letter of Necessity????; also I have asthma and Borderline Hypertensive....So Thanks for the suggestions. It's good to hear from those who understand. I am traveling To Europe in Oct. I would like this behind and me

deb

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views