A Request From The Producers of Supersize

Tammy C.
on 8/3/09 12:54 pm, edited 2/17/10 12:47 am
UPDATE TO THE POST BELOW: THE PRODUCERS ARE CURRENTLY FILMING IN FLORIDA SO IF YOU ARE IN THE FLORIDA REGION AND ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL ELIZABETH AT THE ADDRESS BELOW.

Hello OH Members,

I am posting a request on behalf of the producer of a documentary series entitled Supersize. Please see below:

Hi all, I'm looking for people that weigh 400lbs+ who are interested in taking part in a UK documentary to help educuate people on obesity.  I'm based in LA and ideally, looking for people who live in either California or New York.  We would come to your home, shoot and interview and follow you as you go about you day, the struggles you have due to your weight and your hopes for the future.  It doesn't have to be all 'doom and gloom' and ideally, you'd be a good talker who is willing to share your story with the British public.  If you're interested you can email me at: [email protected].  Time is tight so I'm looking to shoot this next week (27th July onwards).

-Elizabeth

Michael Eak
on 8/17/09 3:57 pm - Largo, FL
Thank You Tammy, I respondedly applied a few weeks ago. Then didn't hear anything till yesterday. Elizabeth called and we did an impropt interview by phone at which at the end I emailed a few pictures. Now with patience I wait to find out if they'll be coming to do an on-site Video Interview before deciding whether to use my story on the TV show in England.
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/09 3:52 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
That's pretty cool......you'll have to let us know if you are going to be on the show.

I don't see any stats on your signature.......how are you doing post-op?
Michael Eak
on 9/6/09 6:25 pm - Largo, FL
I wasn't picked. They said maybe next year but I plan on being under 300/350 by then.
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views