New Support Group

privatepath1
on 8/1/09 9:25 pm - NF City, FL

Hello to all of you.  I would just like to announce that we are starting a "support group" in Lake City, Fl and would like to take this time to inform all interested people of it.

Date:  August 17, 2009 Monday
Time:  7:00PM - 8:30 PM
Place:  Lake City Medical Center - in "The Classrooms"

Our first meeting will be a "Meet & Greet" just to get to know one another. 

Hope to see all of you there.  If you would like you can send me a message to let me know if you are interested. 

Lynne

Michael Eak
on 8/18/09 10:11 am - Largo, FL
Lynn, how did you Support Group go? How many made it and if only a few, don't give upo. Give it time for the word to spread. And if putting out funds yourself, ask the surgeons of Bariatric & Plastics for assistance in return for handing out their advertisements.plus other Vendors that deal with WLS pre & post op. Plus those who advertise on OH such as Samples.
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
privatepath1
on 9/18/09 9:26 pm - NF City, FL
Sorry to have taken so long to respond but I just found this message!!!  Our 1st meeting went quite well.  There were 6 of us there and we had a good evening just sharing events.  Our next meeting is Monday September 21, 2009 in the same place and time.  I am expecting more this time but you know how that goes.  Things come up and people have to bale on you. Thank you for your suggestions on the samples.  I have found a couple of outlets for advertisement that are free.  The Obesity Center that I used in Gainesville puts out an email to their patients to let them know that we have a meeting in Lake City and that has helped and I feel as time goes on, we will grow.  I have different ideas that I want to implement to see about meeting more than once a month.  Thanks again for your suggestions and hope to hear back from you.  Lynne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views