OT:::Florida dolphin swim

traci.traci
on 7/29/09 3:02 am - oshawa, Canada
hello all,
I hope this day finds you all happy and well..I will b travelling to Florida after Christmas and my kid wants to swim with dolphins. Since we r driving in from Ontario I was wondering if there r any place to swim with dolphins..If you have any suggestion they would b greatly appreciated..
Have a great day
Traci
Redhaired
on 7/29/09 3:39 am - Mouseville, FL
We were down there about 10 years ago and went to Dolphins Plus.  We had a great time and we got a lot of time in the water with the dolphins.  That is the question you will want to ask -- how much time in the water.  They may tell you the "program" lasts a couple of hours but much of that time is taken up with educating you.  http://www.dolphinsplus.com/

You do not mention how old your child is, however, I would not do this with small children nor children that are not good swimmers and comfortable in the water.

Red

traci.traci
on 7/29/09 3:55 am - oshawa, Canada
thanks so much
Redhaired
on 7/29/09 3:59 am - Mouseville, FL
I believe you can also swim with dolphins at Sea World in Orlando. http://www.discoverycove.com/DCO2/

If you do a google search on "swim with dolphins florida"  you will get the names of several places in various parts of Florida.

traci.traci
on 7/29/09 4:04 am - oshawa, Canada
hi,
thanks again..we have checked out discovery cove and i think its too expensive for the amount of time that we actually get to spend with the dolphins but dolphins plus looks much better..
they have better options plus sealion and my guy will like that..
thanks
Maggi K.
on 7/29/09 7:44 am - Royal Palm Beach, FL
There is a place in the Keys that has a marvelous dolphin encounter.  I'm not sure of the name.  It is much more reasonable than Sea World.
Maggi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views