What is your favorite iphone application?

luvsexytrstno1
on 7/21/09 11:17 am - Anchorage, AK

So far I am loving;
FREE! Betty Crocker mobile cookbook. You can type any ingredient into the seachbox and all the recipes that contain that ingredient will show up. Each recipe has a list of ingredients and cooking instructions. The other day I was at the grocery store and saw a can of green Chile was on sale. I typed green Chile into the search box on this application and decided on a great southwestern stew (for your slow cooker and we know how I love my crock pot) out of the several recipes that came up. I was able to see what other ingredients I needed and even get ideas for side dishes! It's great. It also gives nutritional info on each recipe! Get this application, you'll love it!
Free!All Around me. This application utilizes the gps component of your iphone. It will give you a list of the; banks, bars, coffee shops, gas stations, hospitals, hotels, movie theaters, parking, pharmacies, "pubs", restaurants, supermarkets, taxis, theaters, as well as a "nearby" tab that takes you a listing of other notable locations (think schools, sports stadiums, cities (suburbs), zoos, parks, etc) around you. It also has a weather tab that will give you a 3 day weather report. The listings are by no means complete but they are pretty through especially for Alaska when you consider almost no mobile gps or satellite radio service works here.
Free!Sparkpeople. This food & fitness tracker keeps track of your weight (with graph), contains a simple food diary that links with their online site (if you make an entry to your daily intake from your computer via their website, it shows up on your phone too), an exercise tracker, and a water intake tracker. The food listing isn't as complete as I would like but it allows you (on their site) to add your own foods and its nutritional data. You can then save them to your favorites and then they will show up on your iphone version too. I am still wondering if there isn't a better food diary application out there, but for a free one, this isn't bad.
read more at;
http://luvsexytrstno1.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-is-your-favo rite-application-for.html
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views