Any tricare here?

newlisab
on 7/18/09 5:22 pm
HI,

Ok I need your thoughts......
I am currently at a base that does WLS....I probably wont be here long enough to get the actual surgery (PCS ) But I will be here long enough to attend all of the required classes (Pathways)- they include stress management, goal setting, barriatric nutrition and of course a pych eval-

My question is.....once I get to my new base and get my new Pcm to give me a referral..do you think I will be able to avoid re-doing all the classes?

Thanks in advance

Lisa
islegirl37
on 7/19/09 6:08 am
I would hope so. I would hope that they would accept everything you have done. Good luck to you!
Cathy R.
on 7/19/09 3:16 pm - yelm, WA
Hi there, is it warm on your side of Yelm as well?

During my seminar with Matthew Martin, the question came up a couple of times, a couple of different ways and he suggested the process that was completed whether it be at Bremerton or somewhere else would be reviewed and most likely some if not all of the pathway classes would be accepted.  He said the bigger question is, whether or not someone will be going somewhere that does offer the WLS to begin with.
Cathy R    
themema2
on 7/21/09 5:00 am - Jacksonville, FL
My daughter had to start all over again.  She did a PCS from Texas to Florida.

islegirl37
on 7/24/09 4:58 am
Yes, I just ran in to another WLS surgery patient who had to start over as well. Hope this is not the case, for you. Good luck!
newlisab
on 7/24/09 4:00 pm
Well I spoke to one of the Dr's  ( cant remember the name at the moment/..Marrimer?) anyways his office said they would honor all of my classes (NUT< PYCH ect..) so Yeah!!  thanks all-
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views