Looking for a Dr in South FL

LisaA11
on 7/16/09 10:56 am
My husband and I are both banded and love our surgeon here in NJ But now we are moving and We both have issues and need to now find a dr in South FL (Boca area) that does fills under fluro and takes insurance
2 issues that I seem to be running into when looking for a dr down there.
Anyone have any suggestions for drs down there that meet these requirements?
Thanks for your help!!!!

My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, you never need to carry more than you can hold.
And while you're out there, gettin' where your gettin' to I hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same thing to, this is my wish.  -Rascal Flats

bethy6677
on 7/18/09 9:36 am
Dr. Wizman is my dr.  He is great!  He is located in Margate, FL.  I don't know about how he does fills has I have not had one yet. I know he takes insurance.

candysims
on 7/24/09 4:23 am
I have not had any fills yet, just had a revision to the Realize Band this week (7/20/09).  Dr. Raul Rosenthal and his team at Cleveland Clinic Florida was excellent.  (in the city of Weston about a 20 min. drive south of Boca Raton).
Maggi K.
on 7/26/09 11:35 am - Royal Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Wizman is awesome!!  He does do fills under floro if you need them.  He has an office in Wellington.  Call Gwen at 561-798-8587.  She will tell you what insurance he takes.
Maggi
LisaA11
on 7/26/09 12:05 pm
Thank you very much!

My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, you never need to carry more than you can hold.
And while you're out there, gettin' where your gettin' to I hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same thing to, this is my wish.  -Rascal Flats

emjayel56
on 7/30/09 5:39 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
Hi,
I was in the same boat as you last year; moved from Old Bridge NJ to Boynton Beach.  Had lapband from NY.  I went to Dr. Wizman as well and I thought he was fine.  I have since started going to Dr. Szomstein at Cleveland Clinic in Weston so if Dr. Wizman does not take your insurance you should call Dr. Szomstein at Cleveland Clinic.  He is amazing and you can tell him I recommended you.  Good luck!
Maryjo Lombardi
Jeane
on 9/12/09 10:05 pm
 I have been going back and forth about follow-up.   I had Dr. Wizman for surgery and paid a $500 "program fee" with him.. Still debating though as to whether to follow up with someone at Cleveland Clinic.  I was not pleased with Dr. W's follow up - or lack of it.

emjayel56
on 9/12/09 10:22 pm - Boynton Beach,, FL
Jeanne
you might want to go to cleveland clinic just for a 2nd opinion on things; make sure everything is being handled properly.  Good luck
maryjo
LisaA11
on 9/14/09 9:17 am
Thank you very much Maryjo
Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views