Nectar?

Lianne C.
on 6/29/09 5:24 am - Garden City, MI
Hey I am in Michigan, but my sister in Florida is looking for a place to buy Nectar. She is in Nevarre, by Pensacola. If anyone knows where to buy it in the stores, please let me know and I will relay the message. She doesn't like ordering online.

Thanks!
Lianne
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AshleyDillo
on 6/29/09 10:20 am - Tallahassee, FL
I've seen it at the Vitamin Shoppe.  I know they have Florida locations, but I'm not sure about the Pensacaola area.

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

USAF Wife
on 7/1/09 2:52 pm
I live in Navarre as well, and the closest one is in Pensacola. I order mine online because it's less expensive, and I hate going to Pensacola.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/content/en/stores/store_detail.jsp?sn=383

There's the link for the store locator from Vitamin Shoppe's website.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Melissa G.
on 7/11/09 4:40 am - Ft Walton Beach , FL
Your Sister could buy it in Ft. Walton Beach at Max Muscle they sell it there not sure about the price sorry

Melissa
Nora73
on 10/2/09 10:08 am - Pensacola, FL
I was just  there yesterday! I live in Pensacola ... There is a new one that just opened on the corner of Bayou Blvd & 9th ave  I got the Vanilla cream torte Nectur ...the guy there said Dr. Lords advises ppl to use this brand because there is only 90 calories per serving as to 300 in most others...

I'm not really happy with the vanilla, but the worker was right its like a clean slate and you can add half a bananna or some strawberrys to it to make it a wee bit better... I can handle it as a shake  (made with water and not milk, didnt want extra calories from the milk)

also said its not a meal replacement, just more a protein shake....

HW 372  SW 316 CW 190 7/21/11

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views