Need new person to plan monthly Sanford/Orlando dinners...

JenJen33
on 6/21/09 10:00 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
Hate to do this but I need to hand off the planning to someone else. It's very easy - pick a date/time and place and post it here. I also try to post on some of the other boards when I get a chance but I don't do it everytime.

Anyway - I'm done planning them so whoever wants to can start planning them now.

Hopefully I'll make it one of them and see all of you soon!

Jen
Ed W.
on 6/22/09 9:12 pm - Casselberry, FL
Jen,
Sorry to here you cant plan these events anymore. Maybe we could all share a little but on this, the regulars could rotate from month to month, I am not much of a planner, but I would gladly rotate the duties!! Hope you are dropping of for good reasons, and I hope we get to see you from time to time. I think we developed a good little group of friends, maybe if we all push our cause a little we can increase the group some and get some variety in our little meetings!!

Ed

HIghest Weight - 287 /Surgery Weight - 278  /Curent Weight - 150/Goal - 154 

zipchick
on 6/25/09 5:28 am
Hey Lady!
I don't mind taking over the job on one condition, you still come every so often!  Don't you have other folks that you email or message to invite to our soirees? What other forums do you hit with the invitation?  Do you have restaurants that seem to be popular and work well for all surgery types? 

zippy

Enter

Sabrenia8888
on 6/26/09 9:14 am - Orlando, FL
I am new and I have not had surgery yet. But I would love to assist with the planning and I would love to start coming. Please let me know what you need for me to do.
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
unidos
on 6/30/09 1:10 am - Deland, FL
whoever does it, let me know so I can send you my Email addy. I'd still like to come out.

danacruz
on 6/30/09 6:39 am - Deltona, FL
I am very interested in finding some support system here, I live in pretty close to Sanford-but I'm not sure where/when you have meetings? I'm scheduled for VSG on July 21st, and could really use some moral support !
zipchick
on 7/7/09 4:13 am
Dana and Sabrenia
Lately we have been meeting at Logan's near the Sanford Mall-Mall on Tuesday nights once a month.  It is very casual.  We dont have an agenda or anything, just yakking and smacking which we seem to do verrrry well!  We always post the times and place in this forum, however I believe that Jen-Jen had a group of people that she was emailing too.  So far we have had a mix of VGS and RNY folks, but everyone is welcome!
zippy

Enter

Ed W.
on 7/8/09 4:17 am - Casselberry, FL
Hey zippy,

If ya want to take over I am sure Jen would send you her PM list, that is how she usually notified me. I think it is about that time for another!

Ed

HIghest Weight - 287 /Surgery Weight - 278  /Curent Weight - 150/Goal - 154 

unidos
on 7/7/09 7:58 am - Deland, FL
So what's the deal?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here