Brevard Co./Space Coast Support Group Mtg.

C-There
on 6/19/09 8:59 am - Brevard County, FL

Important – Please read the entire email/posting.

Hello all!  I'd like to request all of the OH members and non-members (please become an OH member, its free) to sign in to our Group Page so that messaging people for the monthly meetings will be easier.  You can set up your OH account so that once your "nickname" is a member of the Space Coast Support Group page, it will automatically send you an email to your PERSONAL email addy that you list when you sign up for OH (Obesity Help).  

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/spacecoastsupport/

Please note, that whatever we discuss in the monthly mtgs. I will post a "web addy" with the info. to the GROUP page so that you can view web addy links at your leisure, and even months from now.  If there is a web link you think others should know about, send me a message and I can post the addy on the group page as well.  But everyone must register on www.obesityhelp.com. Please check out this group page, and send me a request to become a part of our group.  

OH has different forums, for those of our members who are Lap Band, Gastric Sleeve, or RNY.  I always post the Support Group Mtgs on the Florida Forum Message Board to reach out to people who are not aware that there is a support group in Brevard County.  Please feel free to check the FL Forum Message Board to check on when the next mtg. will be.  

The next SG mtg. will be on Saturday, June 27, 2009, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. The mtg. will be held at The Golden Hanger (Ladies Consignment Store), 629 S. Apollo Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32901. This is located on the corner of Apollo and Bab**** Street, next to the Sonic Drive-In.

If you could please send me a message if you plan on attending so I know how many people to expect. Hope to see you there!

Thanks!  C-There

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views