Dr. Gagner revision patients please come out!!

randy S.
on 6/17/09 4:10 am - brooklyn, NY
I need some feed back on your experiences that you had with Dr. Gagner doing a revision from  rny to a ds.  I need the good the bad and the ugly as well as the great.
Please don't hold back.
I would rather know everything now before I get the revision then finding out later when it's too late.
But on the other hand I have only heard great things about him so far.
So please help me.
Thank you,
Randy
Redhaired
on 6/18/09 11:04 pm - Mouseville, FL
Dr. Gagner is one of the best.  He has a wonderful reputation not just as a bariatric surgeon but is also known internationally as a lap surgeon.  You will be in great hands.

Dr. Gagner was only in Florida about a year so you may not find too many people posting on this forum that had revisions with him.  The DS forum is your best bet.  If you do not get a lot of replies there you might also want to post a message at Duodenalswitch.com  There is a message board on that site with many people posting there that do not post on OH.

Good luck.  I hope you find the answers for which you are looking.  But really, I think if you can get Gagner to take your case --and take your insurance you will be in great hands.

Red

randy S.
on 6/19/09 12:13 am - brooklyn, NY
Thank you Red and G-d Bless,
Randy
Linda F.
on 6/25/09 12:46 pm - Tampa, FL
Where is Dr. Gagner located?
randy S.
on 6/25/09 1:08 pm - brooklyn, NY
As od now, nobody knows where he is going to practice.
DaveV64
on 7/15/09 10:47 pm

Dr. Gagne did my Rev this past May. I was VBG. He was wonderful and proffesional.

Gigifatsalloff
on 1/7/12 12:48 pm
DS on 02/20/12
Hi, and how are you doing now?

cnanamickey
on 7/19/09 10:51 am
Hi, I had called the phone # given on the Ds forum. It is no longer  Dr. Gagners. I asked and they wouldnt tell me what state he is in now.
The only other Dr. doing the DS in Fl is Dr. Overcash, of Ocala. 
emjayel56
on 7/30/09 5:47 am - Boynton Beach,, FL
I had a revision by Dr. Gagner at Miami Mt. Sinai this past February.  It was from a lapband to a new lapband.  I was one of the last surgeries Dr. Gagner was doing in FL and has since relocated to NY.  He is a true professional and very well respected in the industry.  I would recommend going to Cleveland Clinic.  Dr.Szomstein.  You can tell him I recommended you.
Maryjo Lombardi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views