on 6/2/09 6:50 am - Deltona, FL

I will be there between 6:00-6:15..
I look forward to seeing you all there.
:::::Randy:::::

Randy "RavenLunatic" Cooke
JenJen33
on 6/2/09 8:25 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
Sorry I won't be able to make it after all. Randy is nice enough to take over for me tonight.

Hope to see/meet all of you next time.

Jen
unidos
on 6/2/09 11:55 am - Deland, FL
I got to Logans at 6:30p. No one was outside, the waiting area was just all kids. So I walked in and I asked the hostess if a group came in.   She said no one gave them advance notice about a group.  She said people kept coming in asking for the group. I asked well where are they? she said you all left.    I hung around till 7pm only family's were coming in with their nasty kids. I left and went back to Daytona..

Glad I drove out there for nothing...

JenJen33
on 6/2/09 9:07 pm - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
Wow, I am really sorry you didn't find the group. That's never happened before.

Randy was there, he got a table for 8 and said they were even some new people show up.

I hope you'll give us another chance, these dinners are usually a lot of fun and definitely worth the drive. I understand if you don't, I'd be frustrated too.

unidos
on 6/2/09 9:16 pm - Deland, FL
Well Logans dropped the ball on that. I was going to walk around to have a look but when she said you all left I thought well what's the point...  See I knew I should have brought the gun... 

ToniLee
on 6/2/09 11:15 pm
The Logans staff really had no clue!  It was my first time going (thanks Martha) and asked at the hostess desk and they had no idea what I was talking about.  Luckily I searched the faces sitting and realized who they were.  Thanks guys it was fun. Toni
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views