Dr. Grossbard

Regina Ping
on 4/27/09 1:26 am - Vero Beach, FL
Any info on Dr. Grossbard's office?  I am looking to have a Lap Band over my RNY and have been talking with Barbara from his office.  Any info would be appreciated?

Regina
Michael Eak
on 4/27/09 1:37 am - Largo, FL
I just received the Realize Banding over my RNY last Tuesday at the hands of Dr.Rehnke and Dr.Grossbard assisted as he did when I recieved my RNY three years ago. I was done in 30 minutes from the time they put the mask on my face in the OR. Two pain shots in recovery and no pain since other than the first day of twisting. 
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
Regina Ping
on 4/27/09 10:46 am - Vero Beach, FL
Mike,
I sent you a PM.  I need details, details, details since I will be having this same procedure soon with Dr. Grossbard.  I talked to Barbara and she mentioned something about OptiFast.  What all did you have to do before the procedure?  I am having a colonscopy and EGD (I think that's what the scope down the throat is) this Thursday but what other tests, etc. will his office require before the procedure?  What hospital did you have yours at?  So many questions......sorry.

Regina
JohnathonTyler
on 6/3/09 12:02 am
Hi! Regina   I had surgery with Dr. Murr at Tampa General Hospital.  He did an awesome job and I have lost 50lbs so far.  They have support groups that also helps you after.  Good luck on your journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views