HELLO FELLOW FLORIDIANS!! WHAT'S ON THE MENU TODAY????

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/09 9:27 pm - Orange Park, FL
RNY on 11/19/08 with
Hi There!

Just discovered the Florida Weight Loss Forum!  Hope to meet and correspond with other members here in Florida.  My WLS was on November 19, 2008 and I have lost 55 pounds to date.

Wondered what everyone else is eating today??

Please check out my Profile Page!

Happy Weightloss Day!

COMETGIRL
Michael Eak
on 4/13/09 12:38 pm - Largo, FL
I received the Bypass 5/06 and lost but regained once I plateaud. I had the upper GI and yes I expanded my pouch. Which bring us to Today as I have 7 days to go till I receive the Realize Banding over my RNY Pouch.
Today I'm still consuming the Optifast Shakes (5 per day) and in the last 7 days I've lost 25 lbs.

Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
(deactivated member)
on 4/13/09 6:00 pm - Orange Park, FL
RNY on 11/19/08 with
Hi Michael:

I had asked my surgeon how easy it was to stretch the pouch and he said not real easy - however it will stretch some.  He said the way they do it now the portion of the stomach they staple off doesn't stretch as much or as easy.  Hope so!
Wow.....that takes real will power just to drink the shakes straight so far for 7 days - the weight loss is fantastic!
I found that I still have to watch it and not eat too much at nite.  I didn't know one could get a band over an RNY Pouch.  Let me know how it goes.....and thank you for your reply.

Have a Happy Weightloss Day!
Cometgirl
unidos
on 4/14/09 11:50 am - Deland, FL
I been on shakes 5 per day for 15 days.. I am on my 2nd 5lb tub of whey. I was dying at 2 days. lol  Every commercial on TV is about food, when i watch a movie I can find someone in a scene or two eating. lol

I got rid of all the food in my house so I could not cheat.

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/09 10:39 pm - Orange Park, FL
RNY on 11/19/08 with
Hi:

When I was in the hospital watching TV after my surgery (starving) all I saw on TV was food - food - food!!! LOLOL  I was so hungry, I could not believe it.........I would have eaten cat food if offered to me!  Now that is HUNGRY!!! LOL

But once you heal and get on normal food, everything gets much better and now I don't feel like that anymore.  But it still takes discipline, but for me this has been the easiest way to lose weight.

Take Care and any responses are welcome.

Have a Great Weightloss Day!!!

Cometgirl
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/09 3:41 am - Tampa, FL
Hey Cometgirl; chili dogs for me, but I am five years post-op too.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views