New to this board

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/09 1:03 am - FL
Hi there
Couple of you may already know me, I have been apart of OH for 2 years.  I am 19 months post-op from RNY. Love my life and I live in Maryland.  I am moving to Tampa FL on July 2nd.  I was wondering if there is any Tampa support meetings?  I also need to find a new pcp and surgeon when I get to the area.  I am grateful for any info, any.................
Hugs Kristen
unidos
on 4/6/09 6:14 am - Deland, FL
I guess I have to respond to you. Welcome to FL Kristen..Our state bird is the mosquito,  We have love bugs and fancy names for flying roaches.. haha

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/09 8:43 am - FL
Thank you Brat!   I am running to Kmart now to get some more "Off Wipes". lol..............
Linda F.
on 4/9/09 6:08 am - Tampa, FL
Hi Kristin,
I also live in Tampa.  I have not seen any support groups listed on here.  I am in the beginning stages of my WLS journey (for a 2nd time around) - and am hoping to have a revision in the next few months.  I turn 40 on July 3rd, so I'm praying that I get a "birthday" on or before my b-day!  When you get here - I'd be glad to get a support group started with you.  Let me know.
Thanks,
Linda
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/09 1:18 am
*bursts out laughing* Ohhhh wow is that ever true!! too freakin' funny, thank you SIr
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/09 1:19 am
Welcome to the Florida forum! I'm no where near Tampa, but thought I'd still say hello :-)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views