scared

NBKDYIK
on 4/5/09 12:03 am

My surgery date is on WEDNESDAY APRIL 8TH, at first i was so excited but now I am so scared, what should i do,  i cant even sleep..

Redhaired
on 4/5/09 2:02 am - Mouseville, FL
It is normal to be a little antsy about this stage of the game.  But what you have to do is look inside yourself to determine if you are really scared about some aspect of the surgery, your surgeon, or post-op life; or is it nervous anticipation.  If there is something specific that is frightening to you I urge you to discuss these fears with your surgeon and give him/her the opportunity to calm you and answer your questions.  I am a big believer in listening to that little voice inside; what is it telling you? 

Red

NBKDYIK
on 4/5/09 11:33 am
Thank you for your quick reply, I really appreciate the answer you gave me Mr doctor is dr Murr from TGH. I will contact his office in the morning, Thanks again
Redhaired
on 4/5/09 1:00 pm - Mouseville, FL
I have heard good things about Dr. Murr, by accounts he is a fine surgeon.  Good luck.

Red

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/09 1:52 am - FL
This is all normal feelings before surg.  You will be fine.  Positive thoughts!
Hugs Kristen
NBKDYIK
on 4/6/09 7:17 am

Thanks; I needed that.. please keep me in your thoughts on that day. Thanks again

NBKDYIK
on 4/12/09 7:20 am
OK, surgery was a success, my wounds are healing, and I'm still in a lot of pain, but I'm happy i get an opportunity to start a new life. Today is day four and it's tough getting use to this new diet, but i digress. Thank you everyone for your continued support and post.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1575 views