Panama City Beach

Melissa G.
on 3/31/09 10:32 am - Ft Walton Beach , FL
Hey Everyone I am going to be in Panama City Beach this summer working and was looking for a good gym that maybe will work with me month to month and just some good support around the city....Any help would be great

Thank you for your time and help

Melissa
dawnhouse
on 4/1/09 6:37 am - Panama City, FL
Hey Melissa.  I live in Panama City.  Not sure about the beach (I try to stay away from the beach), but in Callaway and Lynn Haven, Anytime Fitness was allowing month-to-month at one time.  You won't find many.  Everyone wants to strap ya to a contract.  But I'm sure if you explain your cir****tances, maybe someone will work with you.

on 4/23/09 4:01 am - Panama City, FL
Hey Dawn!

It is nice to meet another Panama Cityian! :)  I live in the St Andrews area.  I had the DS in Miami, but my boyfriend is getting an RNY with Dr. Lord.  What was your experience with him?  We met with him and he seemed really nice, but we just want to know what to expect.  Also, do you belong to any support groups?  It is hard to get into a support group when your surgeon is out of town.  I hope you have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Carrie :)

Heightest weight 324/Current Weight 160
"I think I can. I think I can." -Little Engine that Could

on 4/23/09 3:57 am - Panama City, FL
Hello Melissa!

I live in Panama City and would love to meet you when you come to town!  I go to BodyWorks 24/7 and I love it!  However, they are only in town and not on the beach.  Where on the beach will you be staying?  They have a great Gold's Gym in Panama City Beach.  I am not sure if they will do the month to month thing, but you don't lose anything by asking.  If you want, PM me and I will get you their phone number.  I hope you have a wonderful day and that you are doing great!

Carrie :)

Heightest weight 324/Current Weight 160
"I think I can. I think I can." -Little Engine that Could

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr