Help me I am new to this!

Raech528
on 3/30/09 9:06 am - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
HI, I am new to this. I need help navagating through here. I am looking for the best way to manuever around to look for the best coverage to get this operation.  I am currently with out any coverage because no will cover me due to my size.  I have been declined, rejected......and the insurance companies tha will take me are limited benefits.
ginblosom007
on 3/30/09 12:15 pm - middleburg, FL
Although I am new to this place as well, I would be more than happy to help with anything!  I have just submitted my request to the insurance company and am currently waiting for a response.  Not sure what size you are to be declined, but I have a lower bmi with ALOT of comorbidities, so I am also having a time getting things to go thru.  I would love to have a friend on here..

Jennifer
Raech528
on 3/30/09 1:15 pm - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Thanks for the help. Yea I don't even have insurance yet. I can't get regular insurance because I am so big. I can get other insurance that accommodates my size I suppose due to the underwriters. At any rate I am now racking my brain trying to find a place to work that has group insurance that you don't have to work full time. (ie Starbucks) Maybe then I would have a shot. I don't konw but I am investigating.  I would like to have friends on here too.... Friend me I will accept or vice versa.
unidos
on 3/31/09 4:18 pm - Deland, FL
http://www.coverfloridahealthcare.com/  I have not looked into this for surg but worth a try. This is FL run and it says you will not be excluded if you have a prevous condition.

Raech528
on 4/5/09 11:49 am - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
thank you! I will look into this.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr