Ft. Walton Eglin AFB area... WLS meeting time?

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/09 8:29 am
Hello all :-)

I've a question. I cannot nail down dates/time of the next WLS support group that takes place at the Bob Hope Village in Shalimar. I've been told its the third Tuesday, or the last Tuesday of each month. I'm confused and need direction hehehehe

March's was on the 24th right? When is the one in April? I thought I had the contact information for the wonderful lady who runs it, but I cannot find it.

Thanks in advance!
Cecilia
mommageeg
on 4/9/09 7:05 am
hello its been awhile since we talked but the information that you are looking is [email protected] and hopefully she will get in toush with you how are things with you will be going to the wl doctor on Monday and I'm keepinng my fingers cross that everything goes well. Are you still go to have your surgery in Pensacola? I tried to send this to your email address and it came back. Take care
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/09 7:46 am, edited 4/9/09 7:46 am
Yipes I'm not sure why it came back to ya    Thank you for the response here. I actually got the times this morning.

4th Tuesday of each month starts at 6pm at the Bob Hope Village. April's meeting is on the 28th.

Hopefully see you there?

I go in this Saturday for a sleep study to make sure I no longer have sleep apnea. Then I have my pre-op appointment April 29th, admissions appointment May 4th and surgery May 5th. I'm so excited I can hardly wait... but at the same time I am nervous because all this research and hope have come to a head and there's no turning back. It is going to be a huge change ... hopefully for the better!

*big hugs and warm thoughts*

mommageeg
on 4/9/09 10:41 pm
you will be just fine. Where are they doing your sleep study at?
talk to you later I am in need of some sleep I work the nigjt shift and it is bed time.
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/09 12:53 am
Thanks, I hope so! lol

I'm having my sleep study done at the Emerald Coast Sleep Disorders Center on Mar Walt. I'm thinking that nothing will be found, relating to apnea anyways. I know I wake up a lot durning the night, but that has to do with my back and being too hot.

Sleep well :-) I'll send you an email.

*big smiles and warm thoughts*

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views