Looking for plastics doctor in port st lucie area

blueigrl
on 3/7/09 11:30 pm - port st lucie, FL
Hi...I'm down to 139 and would like to begin looking into plastic surgery within the next year.  Any recommended dr's in port st lucie or palm beach area?  I would appreciate it..thanks
miniplk
on 3/26/09 5:46 am - Davie, FL
I don't know anyone in Port St. Lucie but I can highly recommend Dr. Bernard Shuster in Hollywood, Fl. It is not that far and it is definitely worth your time to go see him for a consult. He is listed on the OH site and you can read all the referrals from OH readers. He did all my plastics and I couldn't be happier. Check out his work at his website. www.drshuster.net  He even does online consults but then you miss out on meeting him and his staff.

Good luck
Paula
Cruisinpat
on 3/26/09 9:32 am
Dr. Giles in Stuart is wonderful and has experience with weight-loss patients. He is in partnership with Dr. Adler. Dr. Giles does the  body and Dr. Adler does the face. They are both wonderful doctors. I have had my TT/BL done with Dr. Giles and will have my arms done as soon as I pay the first surgery off. I met with Dr. Adler a couple of weeks ago for work on my face but that's going to have to wait for now. They both do wonderful work. Send me a PM if you would like additional information. Good luck on your search.
Pat

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views