Dinner in Sanford (Seminole County) - Everyone welcome!

JenJen33
on 3/3/09 8:06 pm - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
Time for another fun dinner for everyone in the Central FL area (and those willing to travel to join us of course!).

Everyone is welcome - pre and post ops!!

Monday, March 16
6:3pm
Sanford Ale House
50 Towne Center Circle
Sanford, FL 32771
(407) 328-7037 Phone

Please let me know if you plan on attending so we can get a table big enough for the group.

Also - if you RSVP yes and change your mind or can't come after all, please let us know.

Hope to see you there!
Jen
squirrellady
on 3/13/09 11:42 am
Hi Jen,
I would like to come to this one and meet everyone. How do I find you in the restaurant. I have to tell you that things like this makes me very nervous but I want to make friends with people who know what I am going through or will go through. Although I am scared it will be good for me to socialize. I have avoided that for the last 20 years. Count me in.
Sharon in Winter Springs

JenJen33
on 3/13/09 11:46 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 07/12/08 with
Sharon - I'll tell the hostess to direct people looking for Jen to our table - also take a look at my profile - I have a semi-recent pic in there. If you're really nervous send me a PM, I might have another idea.

Jen
zipchick
on 3/16/09 1:54 am

I think I am going to be there!  I havent asked my husband if he wants to go yet.  Look for me.  I have short red hair and I am wearing a long sleeve maroon shirt.  We promise to behave and not eat off of your plate...PROMISE!

zippy

Enter

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views