Clothing Swap - anyone in? Women & Men

Annie Q.
on 2/19/09 7:40 pm - Ocoee, FL
I am down 60 lbs and in desperate need of clothes that fit me.  I have tried stores, ebay, everything, but I'm going to go broke trying to cloth myself from week to week.  I looked at the clothing swap on this site and it doesn't look like anyone's really using it, and did post on another site, but it looks like it's been ignored since last year...so I'm trying this.

Here's the deal:

- I need: size 18 or 20.  I'm in between sizes, so either work.  Pants are the main thing, so I don't look so pathetic at work. 

- I have: size 22, 24, 26 (very little), 2x, and 3x.  Quite a bit....i have a shopping problem and my "loss" is your gain.  I also am a very nice dresser, so you won't be disappointed - lots of Lane Bryant, Torrid, Macy's, etc.  I have pants, shirts, dresses, skirts - a little bit of everything!

- I haven't forgotten about the men either...my husband's waistline has benefitted from my surgery as well, and he's down about 40 lbs (how annoying how easy it is for men to lose weight!).  I have some 36 and 38 waists, lengths mostly between 30 - 34 (heavier on the 30 side).  Also a bunch of dress shirts that are too big - 2x and XL.

All I ask is that you pay shipping for me to get it to you if you aren't near enough to pick it up, and I will do the same.

Let's get this going and start swapping! 

Happy weight loss!

Annie =)

P.S. - For the first time in a man's life, I've been able to tell my husband that I have nothing to wear, and it be the truth!  What a great feeling!!!
Kim Francis
on 3/5/09 12:31 pm - Cranston, RI
I'm down 36lbs and my 26's are falling off. (not kidding today i wore pants under my jeans and they still fell down!) 
 I could really use your 24's and 22's. I'm sorry i don't have 18's to help you with.  2x/3x might work too. I'll gladly pay shipping.

Thanks for your help.

Kim
waiting for revision from band to sleeve surgery date!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views