Dr Gagner Leaving FL

CaymanMaven
on 2/6/09 10:45 pm - Coconut Grove, FL
As of March 1 Dr Gagner will be back in NYC. FYI

"You've gotta have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?"

Keep your eye on the prize!

SW 235/CW 175/GW 155

Haven
on 2/7/09 4:54 am
WHAT?? 

My husband has gone through hell and back trying to get Dr. Gagner to do his surgery.  He just got final approval from the insurance company on Friday.  Would it be possible to speak to you on the phone regarding this matter? 

~Haven

Redhaired
on 2/7/09 6:58 am - Mouseville, FL
Someone else posted this info on the DS board yesterday.  I would call his office on Monday or just send Dr. Gagner an email.  I know that he does answer his own email.

Red

Haven
on 2/7/09 8:00 am
On February 7, 2009 at 2:58 PM Pacific Time, Redhaired wrote:
Someone else posted this info on the DS board yesterday.  I would call his office on Monday or just send Dr. Gagner an email.  I know that he does answer his own email.

Red
Do you have his email addy?  I have Iliana's email and Julie's email but not the good doc himself.  PLEASE help.. this has been such a nightmare getting my hubby approved and he finally got it this past week.  Atrocious timing since he's been working on this for months. 

~Haven
bobwomack
on 2/11/09 12:58 pm - Palm Beach County, FL
On February 7, 2009 at 12:54 PM Pacific Time, Haven wrote:
WHAT?? 

My husband has gone through hell and back trying to get Dr. Gagner to do his surgery.  He just got final approval from the insurance company on Friday.  Would it be possible to speak to you on the phone regarding this matter? 

~Haven
Just an update from Haven's husband, I sent Dr. Gagner an email to confirm his leaving FL and he confirmed. He also told me to contact his office Monday morning (2/9/09) which I did and I am scheduled to have surgery on Monday 2/16/09. Dr. Gagner's last day operating will be Wed. 2/18/09. Thank you for posting this information here as this let me know to get this taken care of asap.
Redhaired
on 2/13/09 12:58 am - Mouseville, FL
Bob-
I am so happy to hear it is going to work out for you.  Good luck with your surgery.

Red

bobwomack
on 2/13/09 2:24 am - Palm Beach County, FL
On February 13, 2009 at 8:58 AM Pacific Time, Redhaired wrote:
Bob-
I am so happy to hear it is going to work out for you.  Good luck with your surgery.

Red
Thanks. I have completed all my pre-op as I just got home from an endoscopy. Surgery Monday morning at 7:30am. Woohoo!
crystal220
on 2/9/09 10:17 am
Wow!!! What shocking news. Did he just become Chair at Mt. Sinai? I have tried to contact Iliana as well but she has been out of the office and was told she will be back in tomorrow. I will send him an email as well.

~NEVER SAY NEVER~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views