New to Florida, looking for Plastic Surgeon

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/09 11:23 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
I recently moved to Florida and am looking for a plastic surgeon to remove all the excess skin/flab after my weight loss.  I've lost almost 150 lbs and want to get rid of all this "stuff". I'm hoping someone who has had both an arm lift and a lower body lift could recommend a surgeon.  I live in Spring Hill but will travel.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Redhaired
on 2/5/09 1:36 pm - Mouseville, FL
I highly recommend Dr. Paul Albear.  He is right down the road from you in Wesley Chapel.  He is a tremendous surgeon and he works with insurance.  He did my TT , my BL and my Butt lift and  I could not be more pleased with my results.  My TT and butt lift were done in two procedures because I have clotting disorders but what it really amounted to was a LBL.  He did the auto-augmentation to get rid of the flat behind and both DH and I think it looks pretty good. 

Red

http://www.albearplasticsurgery.com/index.cfm

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/09 10:01 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for the info I'll check him out.  Glad to hear you are happy with your surgery results.  I'm a little nervous about doing this (it's such a big surgery) but I know I'll feel better about the way I look and look forward to wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt for the first time in many, MANY years.
Thanks again!
Michael Eak
on 2/6/09 5:50 am, edited 2/6/09 5:53 am - Largo, FL
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/09 10:06 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for all the information!!
Redhaired
on 2/6/09 1:19 pm - Mouseville, FL
There is a plastic surgery forum here at OH where you could get lots of information on the procedures and such.  http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/a,messagebo ard/board_id,4861/

Red

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views