Hi, I'm from Fl but live in Mt.

Marie M.
on 2/1/09 12:14 pm, edited 2/15/09 5:08 am - MT
Hi everyone!

I was born and raised in Florida. But in 1976 I married. I have lived in Montana every since then. I would love to see pictures of Florida, if anyone ever wants to send me any.

I had a gastric bypass around a year ago. I lost 70 pounds and have kept that off. I went from 321 to 252.

Good luck to everyone, with weight loss surgery, and life in general. God bless you all!
marie
Redhaired
on 2/2/09 10:02 pm - Mouseville, FL
Marie-
I just imagine it is cold and dreary where you are right now.  I have lived other places but Florida is home, I am a native.  So I can understand you being homesick.  But, you have mountains to look at and we do not.  There is beauty everywhere!

Red

Marie M.
on 2/4/09 3:36 am - MT
Hi Red,  I am doing better today.  It is cold, but I am going to do some errands today, so that will get me out of the house. Things feel better when I stay busy, or even just occupied, with things at home. Dec, Jan and feb are the hardest months. Then things feel somewhat better after that.

Thank goodness I'm not depressed everyday. God has many blessings for us all. I usually try to focus on what is good instead of what isn't. I am very blessed in many ways.

Thanks so much for replying to my post.  I really appreciate it.  Enjoy the warm sunshine and the beautiful tropical setting for me. I'll work on enjoying my mountains and snow.

Thanks again! marie
Ruth S.
on 2/5/09 7:44 am - Orlando, FL

Hi...can tell you it's no picnic..the last few days...been "freakin" COLD!!! very unusal for FL..Ocala was or is gonna go down to 18!!!!!!!!!!! We're not used to that...other than that..my beloved Orlando is where I will be...unless I find true love and move for him..

Ruth S.
Marie M.
on 2/6/09 2:40 am - MT
Cathy614
on 2/13/09 12:53 am - Viera, FL
Marie,

I spent six years living in Montana.  I loved Montana!  The mountains, lakes, plains.....  So beautiful.

Florida does have its upside but when the summer months are here - I dream of going back to Montana or Colorado for a little cooler weather. 

Cathy

Marie M.
on 2/15/09 4:54 am, edited 2/15/09 4:58 am - MT
Hi everyone,

Mt does have good things about it and I mostly have a good life.  So, I am trying to not focus on Fl. We had a sunny day here yesterday and today. Heaven feels closer when we can see the sun. We get a lot of gray, cloudy days where I live, so sunny days are appreciated so much. Everyone perks up on those days.

God has blessed me in many ways. I have some problems with my health. But, over all, I  have a good life.  Missing my home state is a bearable thing. I can handle it. God is helping me with it.  So, all in all, life is mostly good.

Good luck to everyone with your weight loss goals.  I hope that you all are mostly doing good. thanks for your kind responses. Take care everyone!  marie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views