Does Dr. Keith Kim, Preform the DS ?

Marsha B.
on 1/28/09 5:00 am - VA

Dr Kim did my lap-band surgery 11/19/08.  I was and still am very impressed with him and his staff.  I agree he is more restrictive on his diet but I finding that to be a good thing.  If we didn't need serious restrictions, we wouldn't be in this situation.
So far I am a very happy camper and would recommend him and his staff.

Marsha

trishy
on 1/30/09 10:51 am
carlosluis
on 5/7/09 3:55 am - San Juan, XX
 On Nov 2008 Dr. Kim performed on me the SG or VSG. He is very serious about his job and personnel. He aknoledge you that this is not the easy way. You will have to change your life and food will not be your priority from the moment that you start the liquid diet before the surgery (the liquid diet is to clean the liver from exterior fat, this way he can see the liver and can prevent any damage to it during the Laparoscopic procedure).

I was an out of state patient, so I just stay one night on the hospital and three weeks on a rental apartment on Celebration, this way I was very near to the Celebration Hospital. He was very atentive and professional. He will not take any easy ways with the surgery and post surgery. Since post surgery is the most important factor to be ok, do everything that his people teach you. They will tell you how to do everything from A to Z. Remenber you will start a new life, a great one.

My only complication was an infected incision, it happened two weeks after the surgery one day before I took the airplane back home. But his staff was wonderfull and after one week of antibiotics the incision closed.

At this time I had lost 90 lbs, in just 6 months. But remember you will have to change for life your way of thinking, eating and drinking. If you are not convince that this is the way, then don't . Even with the surgery you can gain weight eating and drinking the NO NO Foods that they will tell you.

Milo_5488
on 2/26/11 2:46 am - FL
Emily F.
on 2/28/11 10:26 am
The closest DS surgeon is in Marietta GA. Check dsfacts.com for vetted surgeons.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views