brevard county support group

Muukie917
on 1/13/09 10:21 pm - Manhattan Beach, CA
I havent seen or heard anything about the group, are we still meeting ? Any one here from Caren ?
    Life should not be measured by the numbers of breathe we take but by                      the moments that take our breathe away....      
                                   PROUD WIFE OF AN US AIRMAN

nicole W.
on 1/15/09 12:58 pm - Bismarck, ND
I was wondering the same thing this morning. I know she was back from her trip, but have not heard anything about the next meeting. I am needing some support that is for sure. Gained 2 pounds and freaked out. Went on a 5 day pouch test, on day three today, and down 5 pounds, thank goodness. Need to get back on track, back to the basics! Wow, saw your tracker, 101 pounds already?? That is amazing. If we don't hear from Caren soon, we should try and find a time and place to meet for coffee if nothing else, and see who else is interested.
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
Gineta R.
on 1/16/09 6:29 am - Rockledge, FL
I didn't know there was one over here.  I would love to start going to a support group.   I need help.  I've fallen and  I can't get up.   Carbs have taken over...
C-There
on 1/17/09 4:51 am, edited 1/17/09 4:52 am - Brevard County, FL
Sorry...I have been ill the past few months and tending to Drs. appts.  You can contact me directly by phone or email.   See you all soon!

The next SG mtg. will be on Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.   The mtg. will be held in the Food Court at the Melbourne Square Mall (near the entrance to the parking lot). 

Please bring copies of your favorite recipe (approx. 12 copies), as well as a sample to share with the members.  If you could please send me a message if you plan on attending so I know how many people to expect.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views