Workout partner in Ocoee/Winter Garden?

Annie Q.
on 1/5/09 11:14 am - Ocoee, FL
Looking for a workout partner who goes to Planet Fitness in Ocoee.  My husband has a screwy schedule, and as much as he wants to go with me, it can't always happen.  I need someone to help motivate me...and if I had someone who's gone through the same things I have, that would be even better.  I have neighbors that go, but they are naturally stick figures, so it's a little frustrating.  They are supportive of my recent surgery, but they don't really understand.  Anyway, looking for a buddy to keep me motivated and for me to motivate in return!
rzrrob
on 1/6/09 1:38 pm
I live right up the street and just been doing some walking i get cleared to start woring out tomm, I can't get my wife to join so let me know. i sighned up a few months ago and have not gone..

Let know

Annie Q.
on 2/19/09 7:52 pm - Ocoee, FL
Hi!

I'm so sorry I never responded...I didn't get a message that there was a post, and don't make it back on this site as often as I probably should.

There's a group of about 10 of us that go to PF in Ocoee now - all are either friends, post-surgery, co-workers, etc. but we're a great group and we motivate each other. 

I'm still looking for someone that will push me though - I always leave feeling I need to do more. =)

Let me know when you go - you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you would like - I check that more often. =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views