New here

less4u2see
on 1/6/09 9:31 am - VA
hey thanks for sending me a note. I love st Aug as well. One day I will come visit where you are.
Terri_T
on 1/6/09 9:57 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Jenna,
I met you at Dr Spencer and Dr. Moore's office in May right before we had surgery. I hope you remember me :)  I hope your move to Fl was a good thing. Congrats on your loss...I am sure you are thrilled. Even though I am in NC and not in FL....I would like to keep in touch...even if its support through the OH network. Good luck in FL...and keep up the great work on your weight loss :)

Terri              
  HW/295   SW/295   CW/147  Goal/135

less4u2see
on 1/6/09 10:40 pm - VA
Hey there!!! Long time no talk. You Look AMAZING!!! This is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I would love to saty in touch. I hope things are going good for you. I am 25lbs to goal!!!!
Terri_T
on 1/6/09 11:42 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thank you :)  I feel great and agree that this was the best thing I have done for myself also. I am 30 pounds to my surgeons goal(159)...but about 60 to mine. Regardless of if I make my own goal ( 130) I feel better and I am more healthy...and thank you thank you thank you.. I know I definately look better.
I was actually shocked at what I really looked like when i saw the pictures I had taken the night before surgery. BAD!!  I still have a ways to go....but am thrilled with this whole process. Hope to hear from you again soon.
Take care and enjoy Florida :)

Terri              
  HW/295   SW/295   CW/147  Goal/135

AshleyDillo
on 1/9/09 9:06 am - Tallahassee, FL
Welcome to Jacksonville!  I moved here 2.5 years ago and I still don't know anyone other than my roomie.  I am kind of a hermit, though..but I hope to work on that.

I'm still pre-op, but I'd love to find some friends and support in the local area.  My surgery program has support groups that I'm planning on attending.  I can ask if they're open to people who aren't part of the program if you'd like.
less4u2see
on 2/11/09 8:08 pm - VA
Wow I have been busy...lol I haven't been to this board in a long time. Better late than ever I guess. I wanted to thank you for the warm welcome and maybe we can hang out some time? This surgery has changed my life. I am running/walking The Gate in March. I am so excited! Thanks again for writing to me and please keep in touch and I will check my email more frequently.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views