New here

less4u2see
on 1/3/09 6:02 am - VA
Hi everyone my name is Jennifer or Jenna and I just moved to JAX Fla in Oct. I had surgery 7 months ago and have dropped 80 lbs. I am looking for support and some new friends as I know NO ONE here yet. I have no WLS support what so ever. I need motivation from my friends. I have been snacking and know its wrong but I feel hungry. Anyway I hope to hear from some of you and Happy New year!!!!

Jennifer
Redhaired
on 1/4/09 4:52 am - Mouseville, FL
Welcome to the Sunshine State. 

Red

less4u2see
on 1/5/09 1:32 am - VA
Thanks so very much!
ryvalja1
on 1/4/09 5:37 am - St. Augustine, FL
Hi Jennifer,

My name is Janice and I live in St. Augustine.  I just had  my surgery in November and am also looking for some WLS support/friends.

Happy New Year to you also!!

Janice

Janice

less4u2see
on 1/5/09 1:33 am - VA
Nice to meet you Janice. I was in your parts a couple days ago. I love it there!
Ed W.
on 1/4/09 8:07 pm - Casselberry, FL
Welcome Jenna,

I live down in Orlando but also maintain a strong connection with Jacksonville! I am always around these boards for support or questions. Welcome to Sunny Florida !

Ed

HIghest Weight - 287 /Surgery Weight - 278  /Curent Weight - 150/Goal - 154 

less4u2see
on 1/5/09 1:34 am - VA
Hey thanks for the warm welcome!!!
antsissy1
on 1/5/09 8:18 am - FL
Hello Jennifer,

I am in south florida but I will tell you that this message board and your monthly board are very helpful for support.  So many people will offer help and past experiences.  Welcome to OH and to Florida

less4u2see
on 1/6/09 1:19 am - VA
Thanks so very much!!!
native2u
on 1/6/09 5:38 am - Merritt Island, FL
Hey Jennifer!

I'm from the east coast of Florida also. I'm from the Cocoa Beach area. I'm just 2 hours south of St. Augustine (which is a very favorite place of mine).
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views