plastic surgery consult

Nicole998
on 12/28/08 10:38 pm - Winter Haven, FL

Hi everyone!  I was wondering if anyone was familiar with Navinderdeep S. Nijher, M.D. in Ocala.  He is with the Aesthetic Center for Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.  I have a consultation on Friday and I would like to hear from anyone who has any information on this center or this doctor.

Thank you all so much,

Nicki

HighCurrent / Surgeon's Goal / Personal Goal
291 /    157 /        160         /          170

whoknewbutu
on 12/30/08 1:04 pm - St. Augustine, FL
That is one hell of a name.....
Redhaired
on 1/4/09 4:55 am - Mouseville, FL
How did the consult go?

Red

Nicole998
on 1/4/09 5:05 am - Winter Haven, FL
Hi Red,
It went really well.  Thanks for asking.  I was really impressed with Dr. Nijher.  This was my third consult, the first two doctors were in Tampa.  Dr. Nijher was informative and spent a lot of time going over my options.  The first two surgeons did not accept insurance (for the abdominoplasty)  but Dr. Nijher does, which is another plus in his favor.  Right now I have to stop using the anti-fungal/rash cream on the area where my skin rubs so that we can take pictures.  I have decided to go with Dr. Nijher for my surgery so, we'll see how it goes.
Nicki

Redhaired
on 1/4/09 5:52 am - Mouseville, FL
I am happy to hear it went well for you.  I know finding a PS that will work with your insurance can be difficult to do.  My PS is in Tampa.  I hope it goes well for you and that you get your insurance approval.  So far I have had TT. BL, Butt lift and brachioplasty.  I love my plastics -- I can't begin to tell you what a difference it has made not only in my appearance but in my own self image.

Red

miniplk
on 1/8/09 7:35 am - Davie, FL
I do not know your Dr in Ocala. I have had all my PS with Dr. Bernard Shuster in Hollywood, Fl. Read all his amazing reviews on the OH site. It is definitely worth a ride down south for a complimentary  consult. He will even do a preliminary consult online at www.drshuster.net. Check him out before you make your final decision.

Good luck
Paula
Nicole998
on 1/8/09 11:41 pm - Winter Haven, FL
Thank you Paula,  I will look into this doctor as well.

Nicki

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr