job/insurance

brezal_78
on 1/4/09 1:38 am - ME
VSG on 12/23/13
I am still looking for a job.  I got an email to contact Dollar General for a store manager position.  I was looking online.  They offer 4 kinds of health insurance plans.  What they are I don't know.  Not giving up hope yet.  Especially today, since it's my 31st Birthday!

Heather

brezal_78
on 1/7/09 6:47 am - ME
VSG on 12/23/13
Update on my job search.....
I had an interview with Dollar General for Management position.  I don't think it went well.  My interviewer was asking the same questions over and over.  I have to go online and take some test.  I asked about insurance and she said they have BCBS PPO.  About an hour later, I got a call from Sprint.  I have an interview/test on 16th @ 1030am.  Unfortunately, the lady didn't know anything about the insurance since she is on her husbands.
bodozer
on 3/27/09 1:10 am - Oakley, CA

I am a fellow "loser" and happened upon your post about searching for a job.

Wanted to drop you a quick line and encourage you and offer some free online help.

But first I have two simple questions for you...

1) Is your resume getting you interviews?

2) Are your interviews getting you offers?

If your answer to either of those is "NO" then I can help you.

Our company has three FREE ways to help you in your career search:

Register to win a free Career Makeover at http://www.careermovementsolutions.com by going to the top right hand corner of our home page. The value of the Career Makeover is $1,000.

You can also sign up for a free Career Coaching Consultation where you can talk with a Certified Career Movement Career Coach about your career. Just click on the link below and sign up.

FREE Career Coach Consultation

In addition, you can take a free Online Career Training called Career Prosperity that helps you assess your career situation, determine your career goals, build your development plan and find the resources needed to execute your career plan by going to the Online Training tab. Click on the link below to set up your free account and watch the training.

FREE Online Career Training - Career Prosperity

Also, if you would like to send me your resume I would be glad to review it and give you advice on how to make it more effective.

Thanks and feel free to contact me with questions.

Best Regards,

Beau Riche
Career Coach & Advisor
[email protected]
www.careermovementsolutions.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here