Newbie needing revision from LB to DS

wings
on 12/17/08 7:27 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Hi Florida
I a am moving to Fort Myers Beach June 1, If I don't succeed getting DS here in Ohio before then I will have to do it there.  I will have Medicare A and B till DH gets new job with insurance.  Can anyone give me ideas of a surgeon in that area or close to that area the will do a revision from lap band to DS and take medicare?
Wings
Redhaired
on 12/18/08 12:46 am - Mouseville, FL
There is only one surgeon in the state of Florida that has the experience to do this surgery, Dr. Gagner.  When I had my DS 2 1/2  years ago, we did not have any DS surgeons in Florida, so I was very happy when Dr. Gagner set up shop.   Dr. Gagner had the COE when he was in NYC -- and Mt Sinai is listed on the Medicare site, so you may be in luck.  But you would need to call his office to make sure.  You can find a list of facilities that have the COE at  http://tinyurl.com/3u26qs

Red

wings
on 12/18/08 1:37 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Thanks Red
Wings
CaymanMaven
on 12/19/08 5:39 am - Coconut Grove, FL
Of course I am biased, but Gagner is your man.

"You've gotta have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?"

Keep your eye on the prize!

SW 235/CW 175/GW 155

wings
on 12/19/08 8:52 am - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Thank you so much, if I don't get this done before we move to Florida then Dr. Gagner is who  I am going go see.  Woo hoo
Wings
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views