Hospital Question

Gentjim
on 11/29/08 3:46 am - Boca Raton, FL
Post Date: 11/29/08 10:00 am
I have been told that Holy Cross hospital in Ft Lauderdale has one of the best reputations for Bariatric surgeries for the region. Does anyone have any experiences they could share?  I am going this thuesday for their open house informational meeting.
whoknewbutu
on 11/29/08 5:49 am - St. Augustine, FL
Sorry I can't say about holy cross, but i can say that Flagler in st. Augustine was outstanding,
John Hoffmann
on 11/29/08 7:19 am, edited 11/29/08 7:21 am - Baltimore, MD
Jim, greetings from up the road.  From what I've heard, Holy Cross has an excellent program.  I've talked/met a few people who've had their surgeries there, and they come highly recommended.

I had my surgery at Cleveland Clinic in Weston, great hospital and bariatric department (I'm told by them that I an one of their top success stories, and I try not to let them down).

I've also heard that Bethesda and JFK (both in Boynton Beach) are very good as well.  My therapist is one of the bariatric coordinators at Bethesda.

So suffice to say you've got plenty of choices in the area.  Just make sure you get all your questions answered and that you are 100% sure of your choice.  Good luck to you and feel free to keep in touch.  Always looking to make new friends.

John
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views