Dr. Overcash

Jan Ocala
on 12/18/08 9:14 pm - Ocala, FL
I've been wondering how long it would take for anyone to bring this subject to the forum.  I'm amazed it's taken this long and will always wish Dr. Overcash the best.

For those that haven't found another surgeon, Healthgrades did rate Dr. Jawad as #1 bariatric surgeon in the State of Florida.  I'm just saying.....
Redhaired
on 12/18/08 9:20 pm - Mouseville, FL
That may be true for the RNY and Lap Band but since Dr. Gagner is now in the state of Florida we have a top notch, well published DS surgeon as well. 

Red

jeannemb
on 12/18/08 9:43 pm - Deltona, FL

I was scheduled to have surgery with Dr. Overcash on Oct. 1, 2008 but was canceled for a family emergency.  I have tried to reschedule since October with no success and with many excuses from his office staff.  I can't believe that someone would lead their clients on like this.  I finally made the decision to move on to a different surgeon.  I am so frustrated and confused!!!

Redhaired
on 12/18/08 9:53 pm - Mouseville, FL
Which surgery were you going to have?

jeannemb
on 12/18/08 9:55 pm - Deltona, FL
RNY and gall bladded removal
Redhaired
on 12/18/08 9:56 pm - Mouseville, FL
I hope it goes well for you.  Have you found another surgeon?

jeannemb
on 12/18/08 10:00 pm - Deltona, FL
Thank you very much.  Yes I am very anxious to move on, the cancellation back in October was a real set back for me.  Yes I do have a new surgeon, I will be seeing Dr. Jawad on Jan 6th. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1433 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views