Dr. Overcash

Redhaired
on 11/25/08 11:21 pm - Mouseville, FL
Does anyone have surgery scheduled with Dr. Overcash?

KimM.
on 11/30/08 10:12 pm
Not scheduled yet and a switch with insurance may open Dr. Gagner up as an option but my consult was with Dr. Overcash.  Why do you ask?  Any information to offer?
Cruisinpat
on 12/2/08 8:00 am
Hey, Red, what's going on with Dr. Overcash? As you know I had my DS with him a year ago and I think he's great. Did something happen that we need to know? You can PM me if you want.

By the way, sorry I won't get to see you on Saturday. I know you'll have your surgery and I have a commitment that I can't get out of. Good luck on the surgery. I'll be swinging those chickens!

Pat

Redhaired
on 12/18/08 9:23 pm - Mouseville, FL
Thanks Pat.  Surgery went well and I am doing fine.  My arms are tiny now!  I no longer wave to myself when I brush my teeth!

Red

Ambria
on 12/6/08 6:10 am
Who's Dr. Gagner? I have never heard of him before.
Redhaired
on 12/18/08 9:21 pm - Mouseville, FL
Dr. Gagner is a well known surgeon *****cently moved from NYC to Miami Beach.  He is a wonderful DS surgeon and is well known not just in bariatric circles but also as an innovative general Laproscopic surgeon.

Red

slimderella
on 12/6/08 1:02 am - Orlando, FL
He did my open RNY in Aug-04...
Ambria
on 12/8/08 12:40 am
Hello,

I just got off the phone with Overcash's office and she said he was not doing any surgeries now because he was on a leave of absence.  All she would say was it could be for a month or two or three or more.  Have no clue.  My sister had her surgery in Feb. 2008 and he had did a leave of absence before for back problems.  I don't know what is wrong this time.
themema2
on 12/8/08 2:43 am - Jacksonville, FL
Go to Dr. Jawad.  He is the best.
KimM.
on 12/11/08 9:59 pm
But he doesn't perform the DS.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views